Skin for Life is looking for Independent Skin Care Representatives
throughout the US to strengthen our growing team.
Skin for Life is a division of Lifeline Medical, Inc., which has been in business for 25 years. We are USA manufacturers of quality and innovative equipment, such as: Nue Skin Microdermabrasion, Nue Fusion Microcurrent, and Oxygen Infusion Machines. Our state of the art equipment brings simplicity and performance to licensed professionals in Medical Offices, Day Spas, Wellness Centers and Resorts.
We launched our unique professional Bio-emulsion delivery skin care in 2006. This has made a huge impact with serious skin professionals that want the capability of performing progressive treatments while supporting the skin’s immunity from the inside out. Simple, effective, and result oriented skin care, made easy.
Our philosophy, “Your All in One Solution for Professional Equipment and Performance Skin Care”.
Skin for Life is looking for enthusiastic, customer driven, professional Skin Care Reps in assigned territories throughout the United States. We are looking for part-time or full-time Independent Contractors to increase sales and maintain relationships with existing customer base of Wellness Spas, Day Spas, Resorts, Medical Offices.
- Increase sales/maintain relationships/expand existing accounts with new products/updates
- Expand established accounts through new products/specials
- Provide product samples/catalogs for new and existing accounts in your assigned territory
- Excellent customer service with follow-up in assigned territory
- Deliver Sales presentations to prospective customers
- Ensure monthly promotions are being given to existing accounts as well as prospects
- Conduct special promotional events in the Spas
- Possess in-depth knowledge of products/background/technology
- Overcome objections of existing and prospective customers with knowledge about line
- Is familiar with features and benefits and can professionally speak about the product line and innovative equipment
- Provide weekly sales reports/happenings to Director of Education
- Communicate regularly with the Director of Education and Customer Support
- Must be licensed Esthetician
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year outside sales experience
- Full-time or part-time
- Ability to work independently in a results oriented, professional manner
- Team player
- Knowledge of Word, Power point, Outlook, Excel
- Valid Driver’s License
This is a rewarding and exciting opportunity for those who have are enthusiastic, ambitious, and professional and a team player! Great commissions. You will be trained on products and machines. If you are qualified and interested in this exciting position, fill in the information below then send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(When emailing your resume, please state in subject line: ‘Skin Care Rep’ and area you are located)
Join the Skin for Life team!